Saturday, January 28, 2012

Updates

I'm trying very hard to make Saturdays a no-schoolwork zone, instead concentrating on writing, submitting, updating, and digitally publishing. Easier said than done!  Still, progress:

Revere Karma is my collection of 4 previously published stories about my hometown in Massachusetts.  It's on Smashwords and Amazon.  It includes my story Mrs.Gillingham's Constitutional, which was one of my very early sales and has never been reprinted. (Trivia: I was so sure it was a rejection that I didn't open the SASE for two weeks. Thank you to Space & Time for a lovely sale.) The story is about an elderly woman trying to turn back time and really, how many stories start with naked old ladies drawing magic circles with carpet cleaner? 


My cowboy sexbot romp Seven Sexy Cowboy Robots is also on Smashwords and Amazon.  Just in time, too, because the companion story Sexy Robot Mom will appear soon in Asimov's.  The third in that series is Robot Monkey Rules the World, which I'm currently writing.  I don't think I can get away with Sexy Robot Monkey Rules the World. 

My last Asimov's story, The Monsters of Morgan Island, is my homage to the Blue Heaven workshop each year on Kelley's Island, although Charlie Finlay doesn't usually make us march down Main Street or jump into quarry pits or such, and that's on Smashwords only right now. It made the 2009 Tangent Online Recommended Reading List, which was nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment